Philips EverFlo with Inlet Filter
The Philips EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a 5-liter Oxygen Concentrator, an ideal option for home oxygen users. The Philips Everflo Inlet Filter reduces the load on the machine and thereby reduces power consumption.
- FAQs (10)
- Reviews (0)
The Philips EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a 5-liter Oxygen Concentrator, an ideal option for home oxygen users. The EverFlo is a unique stationary Oxygen Concentrator that is stylish and quiet. Designed to be small, light, easy to transport.
Philips EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a trustworthy and cost-effective mode of oxygen therapy. Designed in such a way that the overall maintenance cost is relatively low.
It has two filters – an internal filter, that requires simple inspection during routine maintenance operations and an external filter that can be changed in minutes. Maintenance does not require any special skills or tools.
The Philips EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is lightweight and hence it is easy to store and transport. It also has a recessed flow meter, which decreases the chances of accidental breakage.
Philips oxygen concentrator is one of the best oxygen concentrators in the market.
Features like lightweight, low maintenance, lower power consumption, 3 years warranty, its long life, etc. make this Philips Everflo special.
The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator is an important solution for Oxygen patients. As such, it needs to be well maintained in order to secure optimal levels of performance. This means conducting regular EverFlo filter replacement to protect the inner mechanism of the equipment from clogging or contamination.
This air inlet filter is specifically designed as a replacement part for the EverFlo concentrator, shielding the equipment from harmful particles and achieving highly effective operation on a long-term basis. The EverFlo inlet filter will need to be replaced every two years, and the filter door needs to be cleaned every month at least. If you are working in a particularly particle-heavy environment, you may need to clean the door and replace the filter more frequently.
- The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 14 kgs, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- EverFlo’s ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn’t draw as much attention.
- EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
- A recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage.
- EverFlo is available with or without an oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- The durable metal cannula is less likely to break
|Dimensions||50 × 36 × 70 cm|
45 dBA typical
120 VAC +/- 10%
|Average power consumption||
93% (+/- 3%)
55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)