Philips EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
Part No: 1020009
The Philips EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a 5-liter Oxygen Concentrator, an ideal option for home oxygen users. The EverFlo is a unique stationary Oxygen Concentrator that is stylish and quiet. It is designed to be small, light, easy to transport.
- FAQs (11)
- Reviews (2)
The Philips EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a 5-liter Oxygen Concentrator, an ideal option for home oxygen users. The EverFlo is a unique stationary Oxygen Concentrator that is stylish and quiet. Designed to be small, light, easy to transport.
EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a trustworthy and cost-effective mode of oxygen therapy. Designed in such a way that the overall maintenance cost is relatively low.
It has two filters – an internal filter, that requires simple inspection during routine maintenance operations and an external filter that can be changed in minutes. Maintenance does not require any special skills or tools.
The Philips EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is lightweight and hence it is easy to store and transport. It also has a recessed flow meter, which decreases the chances of accidental breakage.
Philips oxygen concentrator is one of the best oxygen concentrators in the market.
Features like lightweight, low maintenance, lower power consumption, 3 years warranty, its long life, etc. make this Philips Everflo special.
- The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 14 kgs, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- EverFlo’s ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn’t draw as much attention.
- EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
- A recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage.
- EverFlo is available with or without an oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
|Dimensions||50 × 36 × 70 cm|
45 dBA typical
23″ (584 mm) h, 15″ (381 mm) w, 9.5″ (241 mm) d
120 VAC +/- 10%
|Average power consumption||
93% (+/- 3%)
55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
Why is my EverFlo oxygen concentrator beeping?
How do I clean my EverFlo oxygen concentrator filter?
When should I change my EverFlo oxygen concentrator filter?
How many filters does an EverFlo oxygen concentrator have?
There are generally 2 filters. One internal filter is called a Bacteria Filter, and the main Hepa filter is behind the access door on the rear of the oxygen concentrator.
How long does an Everflo oxygen concentrator last?
This machine is designed to run and last a very long time. The typical life span is around 15,000 hours or more of use.