THRESHOLD PEP (735) 1 PC
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
Threshold PEP is a Positive expiratory pressure device. It is used for airway clearance, bronchial hygiene, or as an alternative to chest physical therapy. The resistive load creates positive pressure during exhalation that helps open the airways and allows mucus to be expelled.
|Length||5.1 inches||Diameter||1.6 inches|
|Weight||36.8544 Grams / 1.3 oz|
|Main Body||Impact-resistant acrylic||Nose Clip||Polypropylene|
|Main Threshold IMT Device||A Nose Clip||A Mouthpiece||An Instructional Booklet/Journal.|
|Flow-independent one-way valve is suitable for all patients||Adjustable pressure for all levels of training||Can be set in 2 cm H2O increments. Range of the device is- 9cm H20 to 41cm H20.|
|Reproducibility - ±0.5 cm H₂O||Resolution - 2 cm H₂O||Accuracy - ±1 cm H₂O||Measurement Range - 5 - 41 cm H₂O|
- Flow-independent one-way valve is suitable for all patients.
- Works in any position for effective therapy.
- Mouthpiece/mask option for flexibility
- Convenient design is reliable and easy to clean
- Using the Threshold PEP helps patients breathe more freely. It improves mobilization and prevents accumulation of secretions.
- When combined with respiratory drug delivery via nebulizer or MDI spacer devices, the Threshold PEP promotes effective breathing.
- Weight- 36.8544 Grams / 1.3 oz
- Diameter- 1.6 inches
- Length- 5.1 inches
- Mouthpiece- Polypropylene
- Nose Clip – Polypropylene
- Main Body – Impact – resistant acrylic
Reproducibility – ±0.5 cm H₂O
Resolution – 2 cm H₂O
Accuracy – ±1 cm H₂O
Measurement Range – 5 – 41 cm H₂O