Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor adopts Oscillometry for NIBP measuring, Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combining Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology for SpO2 measuring.
- FAQs (4)
- Reviews (0)
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor adopts Oscillometry for NIBP measuring.
Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combining Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology for SpO2 measuring.
Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2, and Pulse rate(PR) can be accurately measured.
Compact appearance, comprehensive functions, simple and convenient operation, which is applicable for hospitals, community medical treatment, and family.
- Suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patient
- Applicable for medicine, surgery, ICU/CCU, emergency room, pediatrics, obstetrics, and gynecology
- 2.8” high brightness TFT LCD display
- Parameters: NIBP, SpO2, and pulse rate
- High brightness LED display of NIBP, SpO2, and pulse rate with a red and yellow highlight LED
- Memory: Built-in Flash Memory
- Up to 2000 groups, NIBP data storage and 78000 groups SpO2 data storage for up to 48 hours
- Powerful data storage and management (including trend table)
- Adjustable Visual and Audio alarms
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery backup (upto 4-6 hrs of working)
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor monitoring
- Warranty: 1 year
Heart Monitors, Physical Activity Monitors
2.8'' (320×240) color TFT LCD and red and yellow highlight LED
|Unique Flash Memory Storage||
Up to 2000 NIBP data and 78000 SpO2 data
There are no reviews yet.