LDx R1 – ELISA Microplate Reader
The LDx R1 is by far, one of the fastest ELISA plate readers in its segment. The reader offers ease of operation and works on Windows OS. LDx R1 features an 8-inch touchscreen display and an inbuilt shaking function with variable speed adjustment capabilities. The reader is uniquely designed and guarantees extended lamp life.
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
LDx R1 is the fastest in the segment of ELISA microplate readers designed to meet the latest requirements of clinical laboratories.
- User-Friendly Operation
- Fast In segment ELISA Plate Reader
- Windows based Operating System with 8-inch touchscreen Display
- Long Lamp Life with Unique Software and Hardware Design
- Inbuilt Shaking function with variable Speed Adjustment
- Light source –Tungsten Halogen Lamp
- Wavelength Range – 400- 750 nm
- Filters – Standard filters 405nm, 450nm, 492nm, 630nm and Maximum 8 filters
- Measurement Range – 0.00 to 4.5 Abs.
- Resolution – 0.0001 A
- Linearity -± 0.5% or <0.025 A
- Lamp Saving mode
- Light source zero dispersion monochromatic optical fiber testing system
- Display – Built- in XP System, 8 inch large touch screen
- Save Information – more than 300 test programs, results of 50 pieces of 96 wells, 100000 test results
- Interface – 2 USB two-way communication interface, 1 RS232,1 VGA, 1 LAN
- Measurement methods – Single wavelength, dual wavelength, two points method, dynamic assay, multiple wavelengths
- Blank ways – Single well blank, multiple wells bank, row and columns blank
- Calculation method – Linear, Conic, Semi- log, In, Log- Log, Point – Point, Four Parametric, Spline
- Measurement Speed – Single wavelength <3 seconds/96 wells, dual wavelength <9 seconds/96 wells
- Repeatability differences – <0.1 % or ± 0.0025 A
- Rows and Columns Difference: < 0.01 A
- Power Supply : 12 V DC (100 V – 240 V wide input voltage range);
- Temperature : 5° C – 40° C;
- Humidity : 10-90%
- External Dimension : 52.5 cm (20.7 in) x 42.0 cm (16.5 in) x 26.0 cm (10.20 in)
- Net Weight : 9 Kg
There are no reviews yet.