- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
The Labmate NXT semi-automatic biochemistry analyzer performs routine chemistries, electrolytes, and drug tests with high performance. Its user-friendly software offers 8 modes of operation, patient result reporting, and storage of 10,00,000 patient results. Real-time curve monitoring, 4 levels of quality control with unlimited storage, and LJ chart are available. The analyzer has a 7-inch color display with capacitive touch screen for easy navigation. Trained personnel can use it for In-vitro quantitative and qualitative determination of analytes in body fluids in a controlled environment. The analyzer’s State-of-Art features, advanced optics, versatile analytical capabilities, and 32 micro-liter flowcells make it an excellent choice for all laboratories.
- Accurate & precise results with a maintenance-free photometer
- Direct report printing on letterhead with Labmate NXT through the external printer
- Ideal for laboratories with small and medium workloads
- Lamp saver mode to increase lamp life
- Unlimited patient result storage
- 4 levels of control run
- 12V/ 20W Quartz Halogen Lamp.
- Monochromatic and Bi-chromatic.
- Range of absorbance is 0 – 3.5 Abs.
- 6 filters + 2 Optional: 340nm, 405nm, 505nm, 546nm, 578nm, 630nm (Optional: 450nm & 700nm).
- Filtration mechanism- Rotating (Filter wheel), using stepper motor.
- 32 µl Quartz Flow cell
- Peltier Temperature Control: 20°C-40°C in steps of 1°C Digitally controlled using Peltier module and sensor.
- Patient result Collated by ID, date and Test.
- Aspiration volume- 200-1000 µl
- 7 inch Color Display with Capacitive Touch screen
- In-built Incubator: 8 Positions for Standard Round Test Tubes
- Fixed at 37°C ±0.5°C, digitally controlled using Silicone heater pad and sensor
- End Point.
- Fixed Time
- Fixed Time with multi standards
- Kinetic with Standard
- Multi Standard
There are no reviews yet.