- FAQs (3)
- Reviews (0)
AirFit F30 Full Face Mask
The AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask is a full face mask that offers minimal contact.Perfect for patients who wear glasses, watch TV in bed or sleep on their side. The AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask is designed to improve comfort and reduce irritation.
- Ultra-Quiet Elbow Design and Venting Technology
- Fewer Facial Touchpoints
- Open Line of Sight
- Headgear Designed to Fit Most Face Types
|Dimensions||26 × 21 × 16 cm|
|Headgear / Frame Sizes||
One Size Fits Most
|Includes Multiple Cushion Sizes||
How often should we replace the cushion?
The silicone cushion should be replaced once every three to six months.
How do I maintain my mask?
Slowly remove the cushion from the frame, and wash with warm water and mild soap.
The AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask is ideal for?
ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask is ideal for
- Light Sleepers
- Petite Facial Structures
- Wide Facial Structures
- If You Have Sensitive Skin
- If You Wear Glasses
- If You Are Claustrophobic
- If You Watch T.V. or Read Before Bed
- If You Breathe Through Your Mouth or Nose