- FAQs (3)
- Product specifications
- Reviews (0)
AcuCare F1‐1 hospital non‐vented full face mask with anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV) is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
|Dimensions||26 × 21 × 16 cm|
1. What are the sizes available for the mask?
The sizes available for AcuCare F1-1 vented full face mask are small, medium and large.
2. What is the intended use for this mask?
The mask is intended for short-term treatment (up to 7 days) of a single patient, in the hospital environment only.
3. How often should I clean this mask?
The AcuCare F1-1 vented full face mask is disposable and should be discarded.
- Non‐vented mask with a built‐in AAV for leak ventilation
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Clear elbow indicates mask contains an AAV; to be used with a vented circuit. Blue dot indicates mask is non‐vented.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
|Mask Type||Full face|
|Headgear / Frame Sizes||Small, medium, large|