- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
From hospital to home or clinicians to caregivers, transitions in respiratory care can be challenging. But with the Philips Respironics Trilogy Evo platform of ventilators, you can now smoothly transition patients through different care settings using the same clinical technology.
Trilogy evo is a newly launched Philips portable ventilator with 8 inch touch display and 15 hour of long battery backup.The new device is intended to provide continuous care for patients with changes in condition or settings.
The ventilator can measure ,display,record, and alarm Spo2, Fio2,co2,respiratory rate and Pulse rate when Integrated with the appropriate accessories.
Measured and displayed patient parameters
- Tidal volume (Vti or Vte) – 0 to 2000 ml
- Minute ventilation (MinVent) – 0 to 30 l/min
- Leak – 0 to 200 l/min
- Respiratory rate (RR) – 0 to 90 BPM
- Peak inspiratory fl ow (PIF) – 0 to 200 l/min
- Peak inspiratory pressure (PIP) – 0 to 90 cmH2O
- Mean airway pressure – 0 to 90 cmH2O
- Percentage spontaneous triggered breaths (%Spont Trig) – 0 to 100%
- I:E ratio – 9.9:1 to 1:9.9
- Dynamic compliance (Dyn C) – 1 to 100 ml/cmH2O
- Dynamic resistance (Dyn R) – 5 to 200 cmH2O/l/sec
- Dynamic plateau pressure (Dyn Pplat) – 0 to 90 cmH2O
- Auto-PEEP – 0 to 20 cmH2O
- FiO2 with FiO2 sensor – 21% to 100%
- SpO2 with pulse oximeter accessory – 0 to 100%
- Pulse rate with pulse oximeter accessory – 18 to 321 beats per minute
- EtCO2 with CO2 accessory – 0 to 150 mmHg
- AVAPS with passive circuit PSV, S/T, and A/C-PC modes only
- Tidal volume 35 – 2000 ml on Dual Limb and Active Flow circuits,
50 – 2000 ml on passive and active PAP circuits
- Breath rate 0 – 80 BPM
- PEEP 0 – 35 cmH20 for active circuits
3 – 25 cmH20 for passive circuits
- EPAP/CPAP 3 – 25 cmH20
- IPAP 3 – 60 cmH20
- Pressure support/pressure control 0 – 60 cmH20
- Inspiratory time 0.3 – 5.0s
- Rise time 0 – 6
- Triggering and cycling Off , AutoTrak, Sensitive AutoTrak, and Flow Trigger
- Flow trigger sensitivity 0.5 – 9 l/min
- Flow cycle sensitivity 10% – 90% of peak fl ow
- Flow pattern Square, Ramp
- FiO2 21% – 100%
- Inspiratory time min/max 0.3 – 3.0 sec
Backup ventilation ON – OFF
|Dimensions||41 × 31 × 37 cm|
- Trilogy Evo ventilators feature an easy-to-use touchscreen with patient-friendly displays
- Onscreen help and alarm guidance aid user proficiency—making it easy for caregivers to rapidly feel confident using Trilogy Evo ventilators.
- 15 hours of battery life, easily mounts on wheelchairs, and has a convenient carrying bag that lets you see the screen and alarms
- Easy-to-learn user interface, configurable to the care environment
- Invasive and non-invasive positive pressure ventilation for the care of patients
- Light weight device (5.8Kg) that makes it easy to transit.
- Provides all Ventilator, BIPAP and CPAP modes like CPAP, S/T,AC,CV,PC,T,S,AVAPS-AE,PSV,SIMV-PC, SIMV-VC.
- Prescription setting for different time and Places.
- It can Provide tidal volume upto 35ML when used with appropriate accessories.
- It can be used in Hospital, Home and healthcare Institutions as well.
- Ventilation modes:
- A/C-PC: Assist control (pressure control)
- A/C-VC: Assist control (volume control)
- CPAP: Continuous positive airway pressure
- PSV: Pressure support ventilation
- S/T: Spontaneous/timed ventilation
- SIMV-PC: Synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation (pressure control)
- SIMV-VC: Synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation (volume control)
- MPV-PC: Mouthpiece ventilation (pressure control)
MPV-VC: Mouthpiece ventilation (volume control)