Shortwave Solid State Diathermy SSD-500
- Solid State Shortwave Diathermy
- Digital Display
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Manual Tuning
- High performance multi-jointed arms
- Easy to use control and readouts
- Safety Circuitry
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
1 SWD in Nation with Solid State Generator
SSD-500 with solid state generator presents Shortwave Diathermy in its most advanced induction field circuitry
provides a short-wave frequency of 27.12 MHz that penetrates deep into muscle tissues with negligible heating in the fatty layer or bone. Ideal for professionals or trained personnel in physiotherapy, rehabilitation or Hospital setup.
- Prevent joint stiffness.
- Maintain and improve range of motion.
- Reduces post-operative pain
- Prevent intra-articular adhesion and
- extra-articular contractures.
One (2 Pads)
Continuous & Pulsed
100, 150, 200, 225 Hz
1 – 4 millisecond
10° – 40° C
30% – 75%
8 A Slow Blow
1 – 30 Min
|Max. Output Power||
Pulsed Mode : 500 Watt, Continuous Mode : 250 Watt
220 V AC / 50 Hz
– 550 VA
– Flexible Capacitive Rubber Electrodes
2 Capacitive Round Electrodes, 1 Inductive Disk Electrode
400 x 500 x 1000 (mm)
There are no reviews yet.