Major features in prisma30ST:
- Varied ventilation modes: CPAP, APAP, S, T, S/T, autoS/T, aPCV
- Broad pressure range (4 – 30hPa)
- Target volume ensured in any position
- SCOPES (for COPD and hypoventilation) – indication-specific pre-settings that simplify settings for the user
- Extremely quiet even at high pressures.
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
With its unique autoS/T mode with settable target volume, autoEPAP and backup frequency, prisma30ST offers comfortable ventilation that provides quick and lasting therapy success to patients with respiratory insufficiency and Sleep-Disordered Breathing. The diverse ventilation modes and broad pressure range from 4 to 20 hPA allow personalized therapy settings to generate natural or synchronized breathing as needed.