Threshold IMT Breathing Trainer
Part No: HS730-010
Threshold IMT provides consistent and specific pressure for inspiratory muscle strength and endurance training, regardless of how quickly or slowly patients breathe. Exercises respiratory muscles and improves breathing.
- FAQs (5)
- Reviews (0)
Philips Respironics Threshold IMT is an Inspiratory Muscle Trainer. This device helps to exercise your respiratory muscles. This device provides consistent and specific pressure for inspiratory muscle strength and endurance training, regardless of how quickly or slowly patients breathe.
Philips Respironics Threshold IMT works in any position for effective therapy. It provides constant pressure that removes the need for a pressure indicator.
It not only improves breathing but enhances muscles strength as well.
Comes with a convenient design and is very easy to clean.
Contents inside the box:-
- Threshold IMT Device
- A Nose Clip
- A Mouthpiece
- An Instructional Booklet/Journal.
- Main Body: Impact-resistant acrylic
- Scale: Hot-stamped, alcohol-resistant
- Mouthpiece and Nose Clip: Polypropylene
Cleaning it is super easy. Use warm water and mild detergent. To rinse, flush clear water through both ends of the device. Shake out excess water. Allow it to dry. Remember to not heat or boil.
- While using the breathing trainer, if you feel tired, Please slow down or stop taking the therapy immediately.
- Consult Physician if you feel breathless after performing the exercise.
- Flow-independent one-way valve is suitable for all patients.
- Threshold IMT improves exercise tolerance and respiratory muscle strength and endurance.
- Works in any position for effective therapy.
- Easy to set, truly adjustable pressure. Can be set in 2 cm H2O increments.
- Constant pressure removes the need for a pressure indicator.
- Mouthpiece/mask option for flexibility.
- The Threshold IMT is made of durable, high-impact acrylic.
|Dimensions||19 × 12 × 11 cm|
What is Threshold IMT?
How do you use IMT threshold?
- Adjust the pressure settings as recommended by a physician.
- Place mouthpiece in the mouth.
- Breathe in and out as needed against the recommended pressure.
- There are no set time specifications, see a medical professional for specific time frames.