- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
Nidek’s Electrocardiograph machines are one of the basic diagnostic tools for cardiologists and general physicians. They can be used to perform routine diagnostic checks. The machines are simple to use and precise, thus, making the diagnosis easy to perform and analyze. Nidek’s ECG machines are available in several models suited to the physician’s and patient’s needs and requirements.
- 3 Channel ECG Machine with Interpretation
- Manual / Auto / Arrhythmia Analysis Modes.
- 80mm 3 Channel recording with rhythm lead
- Built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery.
- Real-time ECG waveform, cases save / replay
- Adapt to 110 – 230V, 50 / 60 Hz, AC power supply.
- Built-in USB / RS232 interface (ECG NET Software optional)
|Dimensions||30 × 23 × 7.2 cm|
LCD 3.5″, 320 x 240
80mm x 20mm roll / fold paper
12V (1500 mAH) Ni-MH battery