HeroEcoMed Electric Wheelchair MHL 1007
MHL1007 is a foldable power wheelchair designed as a contemporary, lightweight, and cost-effective solution for people with mobility issues, fatigue, neuromuscular disorders, or cardiovascular disorders.
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
- Rear wheels of 16 inches for ease of maneuverability on all kinds of surfaces and solid rubber front wheels of 10 inches for excellent control and stability at maximum speed of 6 km/hour and allow uphill up to 8 degrees’ inclination, with electromagnetic braking mechanism.
- The batteries can be removed easily.
- Foldable backrest and fire-retardant. antibacterial upholstery.
- MS frame with robust design and aesthetic use of polymer footrest.
- Reinforced double cross design ensures extra durability and safety.
- Hero Mediva Economy Electric Power Wheelchair (MHL-1007-PWC) is a foldable power wheelchair, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Basically, this electronic wheelchair (MHL-1007-PWC) is a premium quality motorized wheelchair of Hero Mediva.
- This electronic wheelchair is easily portable and perfectly suitable for mid-distance journeys. It has flip-up armrests and detachable footrests. Furthermore, you can assemble this power wheelchair easily without any tools. A safety belt is also provided with it for the protection of the user (patient) in case of accidentally falling out.
- All Hero Mediva Economy Electric Power Wheelchairs (MHL-1007-PWC) are manufactured by using quality-assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture Hero Mediva Economy Electric Power Wheelchair, MHL-1007-PWC, are sourced from the most reliable and official Wheelchair vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. Thus, Hero Mediva products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality.
|Weight Capacity||The HEM Electric Wheelchair MHL 1007 has a weight capacity of 120 kg (265 lb), supporting users of up to that weight.|
|Frame Material||The frame of the HEM Electric Wheelchair MHL 1007 is made of lightweight and durable aluminum.|
|Seat Material||The seat is made of comfortable and durable nylon material.|
|Back Material||The adjustable back of the wheelchair is also made of nylon for support and comfort.|
|Wheels||The HEM Electric Wheelchair MHL 1007 features 24″ rear wheels for stability and 8″ front wheels for maneuverability.|
|Motor||The wheelchair is equipped with a 250W motor, capable of propelling it at speeds of up to 6 mph.|
|Battery||The wheelchair is powered by a 24V 10Ah battery, providing a range of up to 18 miles on a single charge.|
|Features||The HEM Electric Wheelchair MHL 1007 is adjustable to fit a variety of users and includes user-friendly features like swing-away footrests and a removable backrest.|
|Dimensions||107.0 × 62.0 × 96.5 cm|
Canvas type, Detachable
Plastic / Detachable
Flip Up armrest
|Height of Product||
|Weight Carrying Capacity||
|Width of products||
|Disassemble - able||