DreamWear Full Face Mask
₹5,100 – ₹5,360
DreamWear Full Face Mask’s under-the-nose design of the full face cushion reduces mask bulk, providing users with an open field of vision and reduced feelings of claustrophobia.
- FAQs (7)
- Reviews (0)
The Philips DreamWear Full Face Mask combines versatility with innovation to bring customers freedom and comfort like never before.
The under-the-nose design of the full face cushion reduces mask bulk, providing users with an open field of vision and reduced feelings of claustrophobia.
Traditional full face masks can irritate the skin on the bridge of the nose, but the DreamWear Full Face offers minimal facial contact, reducing red spots and soreness.
And just like the other Philips Respironics DreamWear masks, users can easily interchange cushions based on their preference without needing to buy an entirely new mask.
- Soft silicone engineered frame – a very light & flexible material designed for comfort
- Top –of-head connection for tubing- move around freely and sleep in your preferred position without any hindrances
- DreamWear offers an open field of vision- so that you can enjoy wearing your glasses if needed, watching TV or reading. All these while receiving the required oxygen therapy
- In-frame airflow system- the air is smartly redirected through the frame system so that you and your bed partner can sleep comfortably
- No more red marks- this innovative mask will not leave any red marks on the bridge of your nose
- Interchangeable cushions- you can now easily switch between the nasal and gel pillows cushions
- Highly innovative under the nose design of the frame. It does not come in direct contact with the bridge of the nose or the nostrils
|Dimensions||26 × 21 × 16 cm|
|Headgear / Frame Sizes||
One Size Fits Most
|Includes Multiple Cushion Sizes||
Large, Medium, Medium Wide, Small