- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP is a comfortable device for the patients with sleep apnea. This is a user friendly device which embraces users’ care with confidence. It is a modern auto CPAP machine. The device has OptiStart technology and sophisticated pressure relief.
- The Dreamstation auto CPAP comes with pressure range of 4-20cmh20.
- The auto function of this device helps to overcome each panic episode by allowing pressure delivered to vary in accordance with the required pressure.
- A sleek, stylish, low-profile design offers the important features patients told us they wanted in a therapy device. It’s small and light, making it easy to pack for travel. It features easy-to-navigate menus, a front-facing display that can be operated while lying down or sitting up in bed as well as an easy-to-clean, one-piece humidifier water chamber.
- Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App: The DreamStation machine has a built-in bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the Philips Respironics DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. The free app gives the user the opportunity to personalize the data tracking account.
6.The device has two filter : Reusable pollen filter and Disposable Ultra Fine filter.
7.Heated tube optional : Heated CPAP tubing is made to prevent condensation from forming in the tubing. In most cases, this form of tubing is made to plug into an outlet and consists of copper wires that run the length of the tubing to keep the inside warm from the humidifier to the mask.
- EZ –Start’s : Automatic,Personalised adjustment to CPAP pressure can help patients gradually acclimate to their prescribed level of therapy.
9.Performance check simplifies in – home device evaualation and can help reduce the number of normallyfuctioning devices that are returned for service.
- Start-Opti, Start-EZ, Trial-Auto features .
- Device comes with 2 years offsite warranty.
12.Data Storage : SD>1 year and on –board upto 6 months.
|Dimensions||41 × 24 × 20 cm|