- FAQs (4)
- Reviews (0)
The monitor has very useful features that can be used for ICU clinical monitoring with adult, pediatric and neonate Patients . Users may select different parameter configuration according to different requirements.
Users may select different parameter configuration according to different requirements. Its replaceable internal battery brings lot of convenient for patient moving. Contec 5 Patient Monitor can monitor and display ECG, SpO2, RESP, NIBP and TEMP.
What are the vitals that monitor show?
Heart rate - 60 – 99 beats/min
Blood Pressure- 120/80 mmhg
Respiratory rate – 12-18
Qxygen Saturation – 95 – 100 %Temperature - 37 Degree Or 98
How is the battery life?
Allows 2.5 hours of continuous monitoring thanks to 4800 mAh, 11.1V rechargeable lithium ion battery.
what are the places in which G20 and G30 can be used?
These can be used in Places like Hospital,Ambulance,Clinics,nursing home, infirmary etc.
What is the cost of maintenance?
Facilitates a low total cost of owfnership with affordable servicing, parts and accessories.
Contec 5 Provide display Information of the following Vitals:
- Maximum 8-channel waveform synchronous display.
- Display 7-lead ECG waveform on one screen, cascade ECG waveform display
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery achieve uninterrupted monitoring
- Power Supply: 100-240V?,50/60Hz
- Measurement Mode: Manual/Auto/Stat
- Monitors patient are Compact and cost-effective.
- Suitable for transporting, first aid and patient transfer Intra and Extra Hospital.
- This device can monitor parameters such as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and TEMP, etc.