BMC RESmart GII Y30T BiPAP Machine
The BMC RESmart GII BIPAP Y 30T is a cost effective BiPAP device that support CPAP & S, S / T, T BIPAP operating modes.
- FAQs (4)
- Reviews (0)
BMC RESmart GII Y30T BIPAP
The BMC RESmart GII BIPAP Y 30T is a cost effective BiPAP device that support CPAP & S, S / T, T BIPAP operating modes. The BMC RESmart GII BIPAP Y 30T provides non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory failure in the hospital or at home.
|Pressure Range (cm H2O)||
4~30 cm H2O
1.5 kg or 2.5 kg with Humidifier
150x180x117 mm or 290x196x134 mm (with Humidifier)
150 ~ 1500ml
Is this a BiPAP or CPAP machine?
What all different operating modes are available?
Do you provide a humidifier with the BMC BiPAP as well?
Does the BMC BiPAP machine require an oxygen cylinder?
- Simple, reliable, sensitive, quickly synchronized with the patient
- Applicable to sleep snoring and sleep apnea patients
- CPAP, S, S / T, T operating modes
- IPAP 4-30, EPAP 4-30
- 8-step inhalation-exhalation triggers
- Choose between a nasal or face mask available in S/M/L sizes
- Easily adjust the inhalation-exhalation pressure, inhalation time (0.5-3 seconds) and respiration rate
- 3.5 “color LCD display with interactive user interface and ergonomic buttons
- The data is recorded in the real time and can be easily read by scanning the QR code
- Monitoring Vt, Res Rate, Min Vent, Leak. Alarms in all respects
- 5-step adjustment of the humidifier
- Display of the key parameters of therapy in the online mode
- Transfer data through SD Card/iCode/iCodeQR/iCOdeQR+
- Build quality conforms to German standards
There are no reviews yet.