- FAQs (4)
- Product specifications
- Reviews (0)
The ResMed P30i Nasal Pillow Mask Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is a quiet CPAP mask that creates a secure and reliable seal. Top-of-head tube design gives patients freedom to move comfortably at night.
1. How often should we replace the cushion?
The silicone cushion should be replaced once every three to six months.
2. How do I maintain my mask?
Slowly remove the cushion from the frame, and wash with warm water and mild soap.
3. The AirFit P30i nasal pillow CPAP Mask is ideal for?
The AirFit P30i nasal pillow mask is ideal for :
- Active Sleepers
- Facial Hair
- Readers / TV Watchers
4. What are the sizes available for the nasal pillows?
The sizes available are small, medium and large.
- Secure Seal With Integrated Comfort
- Universal Flexible Hollow Frame Design
- Top-of-Head Hose Connection and 360-Degree Swivel
- Exhalation Pressure Relief
- Includes Three Nasal Pillow Sizes
|Mask Type||Nasal pillow|
|Headgear / Frame Sizes||Small
|Include multiple cushion sizes||Yes|