5L EverFlo Concentrator
The Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a 5-litre Oxygen Concentrator, an ideal option for home oxygen users. The EverFlo is a unique stationary Oxygen Concentrator which is stylish and quite. It is designed to be small, light, easy to transport.
- FAQs (6)
- Reviews (0)
The Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a 5-litre Oxygen Concentrator, an ideal option for home oxygen users. The EverFlo is a unique stationary Oxygen Concentrator which is stylish and quite. Respironics Everflo Oxygen Concentrator is designed to be small, light, easy to transport. The EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator produces less heat than other home concentrators and requires less electricity to operate, reducing your operating costs.
- The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 14 kgs, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- EverFlo’s ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn’t draw as much attention.
- EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
- A recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage.
- EverFlo is available with or without an oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
|Dimensions||50 × 36 × 70 cm|
31 lbs (14 kg)
45 dBA typical
23″ (584 mm) h, 15″ (381 mm) w, 9.5″ (241 mm) d
120 VAC +/- 10%
|Average power consumption||
93% (+/- 3%)
55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
1. Can I use more Oxygen than prescribed?
No, using more than prescribed oxygen can cause Oxygen toxicity/Oxygen poisoning in the body which has many harmful effects like damage to eyes, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), alveolar damage, destruction of neurons, etc.
2. When do I need to use a humidifier bottle?
The purpose of humidification is to provide moisture which makes Oxygen therapy comfortable; if not used, can cause dryness in airways of nose and throat. Usually, use of humidifier is recommended in continuous flow of more than 3 LPM.
3. For how many can I use this machine?
It can be used 24X 7 with 5 to 10 minutes gaps after 3 to 4 hours so that heating problem does not arise.
4. How often should we change the filter?
Filter can be changed any time after usage of 4000 hrs but before 5000 hrs for better purity and prolong life.
5. Do I also need to keep an Oxygen Cylinder at home if I am using a concentrator?
It is recommended to keep an Oxygen cylinder as a backup source. After all, concentrator isa machine and any machine can fail anytime.
6. I feel that Oxygen coming out of the Oxygen machine is not as effective as that from a cylinder. What should I do?
You feel this because the temperature of Oxygen coming out of the machine is exactly the same as room temperature. However, this is proven that effectiveness of Oxygen from both the sources is virtually the same. What you need to see is the Oxygen saturation in your blood and you can check this using an Oximeter.