Resmed Floton ST 25 – Bipap Machine with Humidifier
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
ResMed Floton S25 is a non-invasive ventilator which is compact comfortable and has continuous sync function. Featuring Adaptative Triggering Technology (ATT), which monitors each stage of the respiration cycle, Floton is designed to effortlessly synchronise with the natural breathing of a patient and reduce their work of breathing.
- ATT(Adaptive Triggering Technology) tracks every breath and monitors the different stages of the respiration cycle utilizing an Advanced Leak Calculation Algorithm that ensures reduced Work of Breathing (WOB) whilst providing the patient with effective and comfortable treatment.
- BiLevel ventilation with Spontaneous (S) mode up to 20 cmH2O
- Floton is the best BiLevel device with 5 modes of ventilation – S, T, ST, APCV, and CPAP, inspiration pressure from 4cm H2O to 33cm H2O
- Compact, Light and Quiet, the Floton BiLevel understands that every breath is different.
- Using advanced Adaptive Triggering Technology (ATT), Floton is designed to effortlessly synchronize with the natural breathing of the patient.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Pressure range : 4cm H2O (0.4kPa) -20 cm H2O (2.0kPa)
- Pressure variance : ±0.4 cm H2O (0.04kPa)
- Water temperature: 44°C Maximum
- Relative humidity : 10% – 93%(non-condensing)
- Atmosphere pressure: 700hPa – 1060hPa
There are no reviews yet.