DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide – Compressor/Nebulizer
Part No: 56501
The DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide Compressor Nebulizer System has been providing effective aerosol treatments for more than thirty years. Modern styling, durability, and ease of use make this unit perfect for in-home asthma treatments.
- FAQs (6)
- Reviews (9)
The DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide Compressor Nebulizer System has been providing effective aerosol treatments for more than thirty years. Modern styling, durability, and ease of use make this unit perfect for in-home asthma treatments. The Pulmo-Aide System comes ready to use with all
the attachments – filter, tubing, and nebulizer. The Pulmo-Aide System is the only approved compressor for use with TOBI (tobramycin solution for inhalation). The Pulmo-Aide is unmatched in quality, value, and performance.
- Metal frame motor construction
- The unique 4-pole motor design extends the life of the unit.
- Large built-in compartment for storing nebulizers and tubing.
- A built-in holder is a convenient place to store your nebulizer if your treatment is interrupted.
• Maximum compressor pressure – 30 psig
• Compressor free air flow – 12 lpm
• 5-year limited warranty
• Longest lasting compressor on the market with an average product life of 10 years
• Unmatched quality and durability – Great for nursing homes and long-term users
|Dimensions||17 × 26 × 27 cm|
12 l /min
|Particle Size (MMAD)||
< 5 µm
|Maximum Air Pressure||
Anand Desai –
Very efficient nebulizer. It’s compact and easy to use. Highly recommended!
Suresh Kumar –
Great nebulizer. It’s lightweight and portable. Very helpful during travel.
Arjun Singh –
The nebulizer is easy to use and works well. The only issue is the noise it makes.
Shobha Varma –
The nebulizer works well. But it’s a bit louder than expected. Nonetheless, it serves the purpose.
Anjali Sharma –
Very efficient and user-friendly. It’s worth every penny.
Rajeev Sen –
Effective nebulizer, but a bit noisy. Nonetheless, it’s a good purchase.
Mohan Gupta –
A lifesaver for asthmatics like me. Very easy to operate and clean.
Sunita Agarwal –
Excellent product. It’s very easy to use and clean. Highly recommended.
Ritu Nair –
Good product. However, the mask could be of better quality. Overall, satisfied with the product.