- FAQs (4)
- Reviews (0)
Invacare Platinum Mobile Portable Oxygen Concentrator is incredibly portable and engineered to withstand the rigors and unpredictability of real life. This unit doesn’t hold you back, but rather enables you to travel and be as active as you wish.
Invacare Platinum Mobile Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a lightweight, compact device. At less than 5 pounds and shorter than 10 inches in all dimensions, you won’t feel chained down when carrying it. It also comes with a stylish carry bag that doubles as a backpack for maximum hands-free mobility. Platinum also provides you with options on the amounts of pulsed oxygen flow. You can choose from 4 different settings, with a maximum average of 44 mL of oxygen per minute.
Another way the Invacare Platinum exhibits its real world design is in its user-friendly features. The operating buttons are large, easy to read, and simple. There are only 4 buttons so you won’t need to be a computer programmer to effectively use this unit.
1. Water-resistant unit
2. Invacare Sensi-Pulse technology delivers the correct amount of oxygen
3. Incredibly portable – less than 5 pounds and under 10 inches in every dimension
4. Simple LCD Interface with large LCD buttons that are water and bacteria resistance
5. Rugged and durable – impact and water-resistant can withstand extreme temperatures
6. Easy access top-load batteries
7. Easy integrated access particle filter
8. Modular design with fewer joints for quicker routine maintenance
9. Foam encapsulated compressor
10. Hot-swap, top load batteries allow the oxygen user to switch batteries without turning the unit off or removing it from the bag.
11. HEPA filter positioned on the outside of the unit for easy access.
12. Box Contents – Concentrator, a carrying case, an AC adapter, a DC adapter, and one battery.
13. FAA approved
14. Runtime: Up to 5 hours – One battery; Up to 10 hours – Two batteries (Setting 1)
15. Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator features 5 flow settings.
16. Country of Origin – United States of America.
Available options and accessories
1. 3 in 1 Carry Bag
Convertible and comfortable carry bag can become a stylish
messenger bag or a sporty backpack
2. Additional Battery
Slides into the additional battery slot to give increased
3. AC Power Charger
Allows patients to charge the unit from any standard AC
4. DC Car Charger
Allows patients to charge the Platinum Mobile from most
5. External Charger
Allows patients to travel with Platinum Mobile.
|Dimensions||23.9 × 18.8 × 9.4 cm|
Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Pulse Dose: 1 to 5
|Average Power Consumption||
87% – 95.6%
5°C to 40°C
10,000 feet (3048 m)
One battery at a Setting of 1: 4 hoursTwo batteries at a Setting of 1: 8 hours
Does this machine only deliver pulse or will it do continuous flow as well?
Can I take the machine on board an aeroplane?
Yes. With Invacare Platinum Mobile, travelling with your oxygen is easy. It is approved by the FAA for use aboard all commercial domestic aircraft.
Is the machine FAA approved?
Yes, Invacare Platinum Mobile is FAA approved.