Home oxygen concentratorsManoj Kukreja
Philips Everflo oxygen concentrator
Philips everflo oxygen concentrator is a 5-litre oxygen concentrator that is perfect for usage at home. The EverFlo is a one-of-a-kind, stylish, and silent stationary oxygen concentrator. Weighing at just 31 pounds (14kgs) the Philips Everflo oxygen concentrator lowers transportation and storage costs as well as the risk of injury. The efficient design of EverFlo takes up less room and draws less attention. Everflo is a reliable and affordable device for oxygen therapy with a low overall maintenance cost.
DeVilbiss 1025 compact oxygen concentrator
This DeVilbiss 1025 compact 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is one of the lightest, most compact high-volume concentrators on the market, weighing only 19 kg (42 lbs) its ideal for patients who demand more than 5 LPM of oxygen. This concentrator is equipped with an innovative DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSD®) for monitoring oxygen generated, ensuring user safety and product reliability.
- From 2 to 10 LPM, it can give up to 96 percent pure oxygen.
- The device has easily accessible patient controls with bright LEDs visible from a distance, a covered cannula fitting, and a recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage.
- The 18 x 14-inch shelf on the Transfill Caddy (available separately) connects effortlessly to the 10L Concentrator.
Oxymed oxygen concentrator 10 liter
The Oxymed 10 Litre Dual Flow is a 24.00 kg home oxygen concentrator that delivers continuous oxygen flow of up to 10 liters per minute (LPM). The oxy-med oxygen concentrator comes with amazing features like, an inbuilt digital nebulizer, a large LCD screen, an alarm for power outage,s and dual filters. Oxymed is the fastest growing brand in India with affordable, good-quality products.
Oxymed Oxygen Concentrator price in India
At all flow levels, Oxymed 10 LPM offers oxygen at a flow rate of 1-10 LPM with an oxygen purity of 90-96 percent. Oxymed 10 LPM is 24 kilograms in weight. The gadget produces sound at a volume of 50 decibels. The machine has a 14.5 PSI outlet pressure. The Oxymed 10 LPM consumes 610 watts of electricity. Oxymed oxygen concentrator price in India starts from ₹64,990 and goes up to ₹71,489 including shipping and 12% GST.
Invacare oxygen concentrator
- The Invacare oxygen concentrator is designed for individuals who require a lot of oxygen.
- With a 9-litre oxygen capacity and 87-96 percent purity, it incorporates a user-friendly flow metre.
- The platinum 9 from Invacare features proven platinum series technology and a double head compressor for increased durability.
- It has a – Sense O2 system that monitors oxygen levels continuously.
- It contains an automatic circuit breaker that requires less maintenance and provides additional safety for its users.
- It’s compatible with HomeFill, and the patients can take it with them wherever they go. The flow rate can be adjusted from 1 to 9 LPM.
Oxygen concentrator 5 litres (Airsep new life elite)
- The AirSep NewLife Elite provides therapeutic oxygen at a rate of roughly 5 litres per minute and can be used at home or in a clinical environment.
- The NewLife Elite features an air outlet, making it a versatile device that can be used for both supplementary oxygen and medicated nebulizer treatments.
- This device can also be used to supply oxygen to patients who have been prescribed a low-litre flow.
- It features a paediatric flowmeter, so it can be used to safely treat infants.
- Because of its unique design and features, such as the Flow Lockdown feature, this concentrator has earned the distinction of being the most sought-after concentrator among today’s patients and equipment providers.
Airsep oxygen concentrator ( Airsep new life intensity)
The AirSep Newlife Intensity 10 is a stationary oxygen concentrator for home usage that weighs 26.30 kg and delivers continuous oxygen flow of up to 10 liters per minute (LPM). The NewLife Intensity is the most robust and capable stationary high-flow, continuous-flow oxygen concentrator on the market. This Airsep oxygen concentrator combines high pressure (20 psi output pressure) with high flow to provide up to 10 LPM of therapeutic oxygen, making it perfect for long-term care facilities. Long-term care institutions can save more money by using this Airsep oxygen concentrator, which can supply oxygen to two patients at the same time from a single concentrator.
Oxymed 5 Litre Oxygen Concentrator
The Oxymed Mini 5 LPM is a 13.90 kg home oxygen concentrator that delivers continuous oxygen flow of up to 5 liters per minute (LPM). The Oxy Med Oxygen Concentrator is ideal for usage at home. Because it has the largest dealer network in India, with over 40 service centers, Oxymed Mini 5 LPM is one of the most well-known names in the Indian oxygen concentrator market. Oxymed Mini is the second lightest oxygen concentrator on the market, weighing only 13.9 kg. Its compact design enables easy mobility, and it generates only 45 decibels of sound.
Nidek Nuvo Lite oxygen concentrator
Nidek medical oxygen concentrator, nuvo lite, is by far the most innovative evolution by them to prove the absolute best to their customers. They have revolutionized the Nuvo by making it lighter and more compact but with more functionality and features. Weighing at only 13.6 kgs it is among the lightest oxygen concentrators in the market. The machine’s compact design allows it to be readily moved from one area to another and it produces a sound of just 45 decibels. Only 13. 6 kgs ultra quiet operation, sound level 40 dba compact ” 36 x 22 x 58 cm accurate ” lockable flow control valve, range from 0. 125 ” 5 lpm ” very low power consumption, only 290 w design ” direct access to air inlet filer, electronic hour meter, and alarm battery reaches full purity in less than 3 minutes high-efficiency compressor easy usage and maintenance operating system (in OMS model).
Owgels oxygen concentrator
The Owgels 10L oxygen concentrator is available in two flow rates: 0-5 and 0-10 liters per minute. It can deliver 5 LPM with two people at once and 10 LPM with just one. Its automation feature allows for easy operation. The Owgels oxygen concentrator has an oxygen purity of 93% with live oxygen purity displayed on the screen. We created Dual Flow in compliance with medical and home appliance standards, and it provides a high concentration of oxygen.
Nareena oxygen concentrator
The Nareena oxygen concentrator 10L double flow is a stationary oxygen concentrator for home usage which provides continuous oxygen flow, It has a 0-10LPM adjustable flow with 90-96% oxygen purity at all flow levels. Weighing at 29 kg, it has low oxygen alarm, makes a low noise of just 50 dB
The 5-liter Invacare Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator has a durable design that features an Invacare HomeFill system port for inventory flexibility and a user-accessible reset button to reduce emergency service calls. This Invacare oxygen concentrator features a user-friendly design. It includes an easy-to-see and understandable control panel, as well as easy access to the humidifier bottle and filter. In addition, its low noise levels allow for use during sleep. The concentrator also comes with a convenient top handle that makes it easy to move around. Lastly, it includes three separate filters that assure oxygen purity.
Nidek oxygen concentrator
The Nidek Nuvo 10 liter is a popular American oxygen concentrator in the Indian market. It delivers oxygen at a flow rate of 2-10 LPM with 87-95% purity. Nidek Nuvo 10 liters is 29.26 kilograms in weight. The machine produces sound at a decibel level of 58. The Nidek Nuvo 10 LPM operates at a height of 5000 feet. The machine has a 15-pound-per-square-inch outlet pressure. The Nidek Nuvo 10 LPM consumes 600 watts of electricity. The device features a ball-type flow meter adjustable from 2 to 10 LPM and combines established technology with user convenience. The sleek design makes it simple to use. The filter, gauge, and battery are all easily accessible thanks to the quick snap-back panel. Powered by the dependable Nuvo platform Molecular Sieve of Superior Quality Filter and hour meter are easily accessible. High-efficiency spring-mounted compressor
Leave a Reply