Book the Rental
Rental Terms and Conditions:
Rental transactions are only restricted to the devices and not applicable to the disposable, support accessories and optional accessories ( ** In Few cases Standard Accessories are included )
- Customer to deposit a security amount equivalent to the price of the unit ( Security Cheque NDC – nondated Cheque )and one month rent as per monthly rental cycle before picking up the unit for rental. This can be in Cash or Cheque Or Credit card registration through our payments gateway as a monthly subscription ( Highly recommended )
- First-month rental payment by the customer at the time of delivery and installation by UPI/ Wallets /Paytm / or cash, and credit card, OR online transfer in favor of “MEDIKART HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS PVT LTD ( Herein called as MEDIKART ). The subsequent monthly rental payment as per the monthly rental cycle, to be paid in advance.
- Standard Rental contract applicable for a minimum of Month of any calendar period nonetheless “ Other contract period –subject to Preapproval required from an authorized representative of Medikart (T&C ** Applied )
- Bank Details for RTGS/NEFT – A/C Name: MEDIKART HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED, BANK NAME: HDFC BANK LTD, A/C NO-50200003691691, IFSC Code – HDFC0000003
- In case of late payment by the customer, a penalty charge of Rs 500 + 24% interest for the period for which the amount not received will be charged.
- In case of 2nd incident of late payment, MEDIKART reserves the right to pick the unit back from the patient without any prior intimation.
- Customer to ensure functionality, testing, usage, and comfortability of equipment before renting the same.
- It will be the complete responsibility of the customer to ensure that the rental unit is maintained in good condition.
- In case of a functional /Technical failure of the units, Lessor ( MEDIKART HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED hereinafter called MEDIKART ) is responsible to provide back up or solution to the customer ( The lessee – Hereinafter called as customer or lessee )
- Customers will have to bear the service cost if it is established that the damage is due to customer negligence.
- The customer will be liable for any physical or functional damage to the unit.
- In case of physical damage due to customer negligence, the customer will have to buy the unit. In such a scenario, half of the rental amount would be adjusted. If the customer does not want to buy the unit, he will bear the cost of repairs.
- Any verbal commitment/communication by a MEDIKART representative will not be legally binding and the company will only insist on the terms and conditions mentioned in the invoice. Or written email on to our authorized email id of email@example.com
- MEDIKART does not undertake any liability for any loss caused due to the malfunction of the rental unit or its accessories.
- Use of ventilator on rent either at home or during transportation will be as per Physician’s advice and under supervision of an ICU Nursing Assistant, which will be arranged by the customer. Or with the support of a Written prescription by a registered medical practitioner /Doctor.
- Disputes, if any, which may arise in regard to the settlement of Claim shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi
- The customer is renting the invoiced equipment exactly as per the prescription of his Physician. ( For Digital submission of prescription – you follow the link” https://medikart.co.in/standard-rx-form “ Or email to the authorized email of Medikart- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rent Non-Refundable: Rental amount will not be refunded if the rented machine is returned by the customer prematurely from the agreement period.