Sunset Inline Bacterial Viral Filter for CPAP/BIPAP/Vent Units
The Sunset Inline Bacterial Viral Filter is a disposable filter that attaches to CPAP/BIPAP/ventilation units, designed to filter out bacteria and viruses from the air that patients breathe in during therapy.
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
- 22mm Bacteria Disk Filter
- Attach between the machine and tube for additional protection against bacteria
- Greatly reduce symptoms for allergy sufferers
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: (BFE) 99.99+%
- Viral Filtration Efficiency: (VFE) 99.9+%
- NaCl Particulate Filtration Efficiency: 96+%
- Flow Resistance: Approximately 8.8 mmH2O at 30 LPM
- Internal Volume: 66.3 mL without fittings / 78.3 mL with fittings
- Patient End: 22 mm OD / 15 mm ID
- Machine End: 22 mm ID
There are no reviews yet.