- FAQs (15)
- Product Specifications
- Reviews (0)
The Philips RespironicsSimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the first in its kind Portable Oxygen Concentrator having the ability to offer both Continuous Flow and Pulse Flow on Demand in a single device.
Moving out of your house with Oxygen is now a reality. SimplyGo is so lightweight that it can be carried along with you everywhere and anywhere. With the options of Carry Bag, Backpack(Additional) and a Wheel Mounted Trolley, get immense mobility to freely carry your Oxygen everwhere. With FAA(Federal Aviation Administration) Approval, you can take the SimplyGo along with you on your flights. (Airline Cord might be purchased separately)
SimplyGo can operate on battery. Never miss upon your therapy while going out for a walk, buying groceries, doing Yoga or spending time with your loved ones. SimplyGo will always be with you as your best partner.
Contents inside the Box-
- SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Machine,
- One Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery ,
- AC power supply ,
- DC Power Supply Cord( car adaptor),
- Mobile Cart,
- Custom Carrying Case,
- Accessory Case,
- Oxygen Tubing,
- User Manual,
- 2 Year Warranty card
Airline cord is additional accessory& is available
|Length||4.6 in||Diameter||1.6 in|
|Main Body||Impact-resistant acrylic||Mouthpiece||Polypropylene|
|Scale||Hot-stamped, alcohol-resistant||Nose Clip||Polypropylene|
Continuous Flow: 0.5 to 2 liter per minute (LPM) in 0.5 increments
1=12 ml; 1.5=18 ml
2=24 ml; 2.5=30 ml
3=36 ml; 3.5=42 ml
4=48 ml; 4.5=54 ml
5=60 ml; 5.5=66 ml
Operating temperature: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
Filtration: Internal bacteria filter.
DC power – input: 11.5 to 16 VDC and 18 A max.
DC power – output: 19 VDC and 7.9 A max.
AC power – input: 100 to 240 VAC/ 50 to 60 Hz/1.7 A max.
AC power – output: 19 VDC and 7.9 A max.
Power consumption: 150 W while charging/120 W while not charging.
Important Note:-It is recommended to use stationary Oxygen Concentrator at home & most of times.If fluctuations in voltages in area, stabilizer should be used to enhance life. You should use Oxygen exactly as prescribed by the physician.
What are the maximum setting of pulse and continuous settings on the SimplyGo?
What is the weight of the Simply Go with the battery and without the battery?
Will the SimplyGo operate and charge the battery of the DC power in the vehicle?
Can you use a humidifier bottle with the Simply Go?
What is the lifetime of oxygen concentrator?
Are the sieve beds replaceable by users?
What should I do to avoid electrical shock in portable oxygen concentrator machines?
Can I use a humidifier bottle when the portable oxygen concentrator machine is in pulse mode?
What are the accessories of portable oxygen concentrator?
Does battery’s duration depend on modes in portable oxygen concentrator?
My portable device is not turning on, what are the causes behind this problem?
How long battery works when it is at pulse mode setting in simply go?
How long battery works when it is in continuous mode setting in SimplyGo
Can the concentrator be put on its back to transport?
Can I use a portable Oxygen Concentrator while sleeping?
- Multiple Modes- Ability to work on 3 Modes:- Continuous flow mode, Pulse Flow mode & Sleep Mode. Provides a flow of 0.5-2 Litre per Minute in Continuous Mode and has a pulse setting of 1-6.
- Lightweight- Weighs only 4.5 Kgs / 10 Pounds.
- Portability- Travelling with Oxygen becomes a reality. A highly Mobile device.
- Can work on Battery – Each battery will last approximately 3 hours on a pulse dose setting of 2 and 1.6 hours on a continuous flow setting of 1. Higher oxygen settings will reduce overall operating time of the battery.
- Large oxygen output for all patient needs- SimplyGo has more than twice the oxygen output of any POC weighing 10 pounds or less. That means SimplyGo is able to keep up with your patients’ portable oxygen needs today and tomorrow.
- Simplygo can work with CPAP/ BIPAP devices simultaneously in continuous mode only with mask
- Multiple Alarms: Low oxygen purity/No breath/High breath rate/No flow/Low battery/Depleted battery/Wrong battery/System technical fault.
- Long-life compressor for long-lasting care.
Intuitive control panel is easy to read and operate.
Oxygen Concentrations: 86 to 97% at all settings %.
Continuous flow settings: 0.5/1/1.5/2 l/min.
Sound level: ≤ 43 dB at pulse setting 2 dB.
Size: 29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm (11.5″ x 10″ x 6″).
Weight with battery: 4.5 (10) kb (lbs).
SimplyGo’s battery duration: 3.0 (pulse dose setting of 2*) and 0.9 (continuous flow 2 LPM) hr.