- FAQs (3)
- Product specifications
- Reviews (0)
1. What all is included in the box?
The box includes
- AirStart 10 APAP Machine
- Built-In HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Standard Water Chamber
- Standard Tubing
- SD Card (Installed)
- One (1) Year Filter Supply
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- User Guide
2. What is the benefit of having humidifier with cpap machine?
Humidifier adds moisture to the air to prevent dryness that can cause irritation in many parts of the body. Humidifiers can be particularly effective for treating dryness of the skin, nose, throat, and lips.
3. This machine is suitable for?
This machine is suitable for
- New Users
- Light Sleepers
- Veteran Users
- Quiet CPAP Therapy
- Easily Adjust Settings to Maximize Comfort
- Track and Store Therapy Data on Cloud-Based Patient System
- Integrated Humidification
|Sound Level||26.6 dBA|
|AC Input Range – 90W Power Supply||100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.0 – 1.5A, Class II|
|DC Output – 90 W Power Supply||24V — 3.75A|
|Typical Power Consumption||53W (57VA)|
|Peak Power Consumption||104W (108VA)|
|Power Cord Length||12 feet|
|Default Machine Settings||4-20cm H2O|
|Battery Option||Battery Option|