- FAQs (11)
- Reviews (0)
SimplyGo Mini is a reliable, powerful choice in lightweight portable oxygen concentrators.SimplyGo Mini was rigorously tested in real-world environments including impacts, vibrations, and temperatures to deliver reliable performance day in and day out.
Lifetime rating of the SimplyGo Mini batteries
SimplyGo Mini batteries are rated for 300 charges/discharge cycles before degrading to approximately two-thirds that of the capacity of when they were new. The batteries will still function however the total capacity will decrease as the batteries age due to age, environmental operating conditions and use over time. To maximize battery life, please see the Care for your battery section in your user manual.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
1. Simply smallest, lightest, and smart POC design by Philips
2. Easy to remove external battery facility
3. Lightweight POC (5.0 LBS; 2.6 kg)
4. Intuitive and easy-to-read screen
5. Strong and comfortable carry case
6. With its sleek, lightweight, and non-clinical design, SimplyGo Mini doesn’t draw attention to itself.
7. A stylish case is included for a comfortable way for you to carry by hand or over your shoulder.
8. SimplyGo Mini offers easy to-change lithium-ion battery options with standard AC and DC power cords that add convenience and flexibility.
9. Choose the power option that works best for your lifestyle needs Available battery options:
10. Extended battery for battery duration up to 9 hours* (pulse setting of 2 at 20 BPM). Resulting in a total SimplyGo Mini weight of 2.72 kgs.
11. The manufacturer of this POC has determined this device conforms to all applicable FAA requirements for POC carriage and use onboard aircraft.
|Dimensions||30 × 28 × 27 cm|
1 to 5 (Pulse Flow)
56 dBA or greater when measured at 1 m
100 to 240 VAC
|Average Power Consumption||
120 W while charging
At least 87% at all settings (maximum of 96%)
41° F to 95° F (5° C to 35° C)
Up to 10,000 ft. (3,048 m)
Up to 9 hours