- FAQs (3)
- Product specifications
- Reviews (0)
The Oxy-Tec 8 oxygen concentrator has been specially developed to provide a dependable and convenient source of supplemental oxygen for therapeutic needs. Suitable for both children and adults, Oxy-Tec 5S offers concentration up to 96% and flow rates reaching 8 LPM.
1. What level of purity does the machine provide at 8 litres?
The machine provides 93% + 3% purity at 8 LPM.
2. Can this machine run 24 hours continuously?
Yes, this machine can run continuously for 24 hours but we recommend to take a break of 20-30 minutes after every 2-3 hours.
3. Is it battery operated or not?
The machine is power operated.
- User friendly, operates 24 hours continuously.
- Easy to read electronic control panel – with LCD display including audio and visual alarm systems indicating low oxygen concentration, power off, pressure circulation fault and compressor fault.
- Minimal power consumption
- Controlled oxygen output – from 0.1 to 8 LPM.
- For use in homecare, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes etc.
- Lightweight (only 19.2 kg), quiet (less than 48dB)
- Strong ABS shell, deluxe design.
|Oxygen flow||1-8 LPM|
|Output pressure||58.6±6 kPa|
|Input power||510VA (AVG) / 540VA for dual flow|
|Oxygen concentration||1-8 LPM 93%±3%|
|Operation Environment Temperature||5°C-40°C Humidity580°/0 Atmospheric pressure:86kPa-106 kPa|
|Noise||<50dB(A) / < 55dB(A) for dual flow|
|Size||43cm*32cm”62cm (I*w*h) Carton Size : 50″37″71cm|
|Operation regular||Time cycle/pressure rotation|
|Transportation/storage condition||Temperature-20°C-55°C Humidity590% Atmospheric pressure:86kPa-106 kPa|