- FAQs (3)
- Product specifications
- Reviews (0)
The Oxy-Tec 5 oxygen concentrator has been specially developed to provide a dependable and convenient source of supplemental oxygen for therapeutic needs. Suitable for both children and adults, Oxy-Tec 5S offers concentration up to 96% and flow rates reaching 5 LPM.
1. What level of purity does the machine provide at 10 litres?
The machine provides 93% + 3%purity at 10 LPM.
2. Can this machine run 24 hours continuously?
Yes, this machine can run continuously for 24 hours but we recommend to take a break of 20-30 minutes after every 2-3 hours.
3. Is it battery operated or not?
The machine is power operated.
- User friendly, operates 24 hours continuously.
- Easy to read electronic control panel – with LCD display including audio and visual alarm systems indicating low oxygen concentration, power off, pressure circulation fault and compressor fault.
- Minimal power consumption
- Controlled oxygen output – from 0.1 to 5 LPM.
- For use in homecare, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes etc.Lightweight (only 15.9 kg), quiet (less than 45dB), reliable (94% AVG oxygen purity).
|Voltage||2240V AC +22v 50 Hz 110v AC +10V 60hz|
|Average power consumption||<320 (VA)|
|Ambient operating temperature||51C to 40°C|
|Flow rate||0.1 to 5LPM|
|Oxygen concentrating||93% + 3%|
|Outlet pressure||58.6 +6KPa|
|Sound level||< 45dB (A)|