- FAQs (3)
- Product specifications
- Reviews (0)
The OxyTec 10 Dual Flow Oxygen Concentrator has been specially developed to provide a dependable, convenient source of supplemental oxygen for therapeutic needs. OxyTec 10 offers concentration upto 96% and flow rates reaching 10 LPM.
1. What level of purity does the machine provide at 10 litres?
The machine provides 87%.95% purity at 10 LPM.
2. Can this machine run 24 hours continuously?
Yes, this machine can run continuously for 24 hours but we recommend to take a break of 20-30 minutes after every 2-3 hours.
3. Is it battery operated or not?
The machine is power operated.
- User friendly, operates 24 hours continuously.
- Easy to read electronic control panel – with LCD display including audio and visual alarm systems indicating low oxygen concentration, power off, pressure circulation fault and compressor fault.
- Minimal power consumption
- Controlled oxygen output – from 0.1 to 10 LPM.
- Strong and durable shell with convenient access for filter cleaning.
- For use in homecare, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes etc.
|Voltage||220V AC +22v 50 Hz / 110V AC +10V 60Hz|
|Average power consumption||<550 (VA)|
|Ambient operating temperature||5°C to 40°C|
|Flow rate||0.1 to 10.0LPM|
|Outlet pressure||0.04-0.07 (Mpa)|
|Sound level||< 50dB (A)|