- FAQs (3)
- Product specifications
- Reviews (0)
Owgels 10L Oxygen concentrator comes with 2 flow forms 0-5 and 0-10 litres per minute. It can deliver 5 LPM with two persons at the same time and can deliver 10 LPM with one person. It also comes equipped with an automization function.
1. Is it battery operated or not?
The machine is power operated.
2. How often does it require servicing?
You should change the filter every 6 months.
3. What level of purity does the machine provide at 10 litres?
The machine provides 93%+3% purity at 10 LPM.
- PSA ( Pressure Swing Absorption) methodology
- 93%+3% purity oxygen at 10 LPM
- Built in nebulizer
- Oxygen monitor
- Oxygen alarm
- Dual oxygen flow
|Flow specifications total||10 LPM (Dual 5 LPM each)|
|Power consumption||750 watts|
|Average noise level||<60dB(A)|