Nidek OXYMAG ICU Ventilator
Nidek OXYMAG is the pulmonary ventilator that thinks as fast as an emergency team. It is lightweight, flexible and simple, compact and durable, which makes it ideal for emergency transportation.
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
Nidek OXYMAG is the pulmonary ventilator that thinks as fast as an emergency team. It is lightweight, flexible and simple, compact and durable, which makes it ideal for emergency transportation. One Ventilator for all your needs: Can be used for ICU & Transport application for Neonatal, Paediatric, and Adult patients.
- Suitable for all patient categories.
- Modes: VCV/VCV-AC, PCV/PCV-AC, PLV-AC, V-SIMV+PS, P-SIMV +PS, Dual PAP/APRV, CPAP/PSV: NIV
- Light Weight: 3.0Kg
- Proximal Sensing for faster response.
- 6 hours of battery back-up.
- Measurement of Capnography (EtCO2) & Oximetry (SpO2)
- Ventilation with only single gas, Oxygen.
- No Bleed of Oxygen. Reduced Oxygen Wastage.
- 5.7 inch Touch Screen Display with a user-friendly interface.
- Able to manage pre-mature neonates.
- Graphs and Loops for better monitoring.
- Can be connected to an external blender.
- Invasive & Non-Invasive Ventilation.
- Can be easily mounted in Ambulance, Table Top, or Trolley.
- Low-Cost Operation.
- Can also be used for low-flow Oxygen Therapy.
- No False Alarms.
|Dimensions||25.4 × 23 × 18.5 cm|
15 to 95%
-18 to 1.100 cm H2O