- FAQs (3)
- Reviews (0)
The Invacare Platinum Mobile Concentrator is incredibly portable and engineered to withstand the rigors and unpredictability of real life. This unit doesn’t hold you back, but rather enables you to travel and be as active as you wish.
The Invacare Platinum is a lightweight, compact device. At less than 5 pounds and shorter than 10 inches in all dimensions, you won’t feel chained down when carrying it. It also comes with a stylish carry bag that doubles as a backpack for maximum hands-free mobility. The Platinum also provides you with options on the amounts of pulsed oxygen flow. You can choose from 4 different settings, with a maximum average of 44 mL of oxygen per minute.
Another way the Invacare Platinum exhibits its real world design is in its user-friendly features. The operating buttons are large, easy to read, and simple. There are only 4 buttons so you won’t need to be a computer programmer to effectively use this unit.
23.9 cm x 18.8 cm x 9.4 cm
Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Pulse Dose: 1 to 5
|Average Power Consumption||
87% – 95.6%
5°C to 40°C
10,000 feet (3048 m)
One battery at a Setting of 1: 4 hours
How do I maintain my oxygen concentrator?
No routine maintenance is necessary. The surface of an oxygen concentrator can be cleaned according to the cleaning instructions in the user’s manual.
Can I take the machine on board an aeroplane?
Yes. With Invacare Platinum Mobile, travelling with your oxygen is easy. It is approved by the FAA for use aboard all commercial domestic aircraft.
Is the machine FAA approved?
Yes, Invacare Platinum Mobile is FAA approved.
1. Water-resistant unit
2. Invacare Sensi-Pulse technology delivers the correct amount of oxygen
3. Incredibly portable – less than 5 pounds and under 10 inches in every dimension
4. Simple LCD Interface with large LCD buttons that are water and bacteria resistance
5. Rugged and durable – impact and water resistant, can withstand extreme temperatures
6. Easy access top-load batteries
7. Easy integrated access particle filter
8. Modular design with fewer joints for quicker routine maintenance
9. Foam encapsulated compressor