HEM C-2001M Clinical Fowler Motorized Bed
Electrically operated backrest and knee rest.
- Soothing polymer molded head and foot panels
- The sturdy and light aluminum swing-down mechanism for railings in a damped manner
- Handset for desired bed position & functions
- Polymer railings system consisting of single pair (1100 mm)
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
C -2001M is a fowler bed with a strong rectangular powder coated MS Tube frame with 4-section MS Top of 18G CRCA sheet. C 2001M platform has precise laser cut perforations for breathability and elegant finish. C 2001 is pretreated and anti-microbial powder coated (60μm).
It has actuator controlled adjustable back and knee support by hand-set placed near head side of the user. The powerful actuator is noise free and functions smoothly to provide maximum comfort with safe movement speed. The actuator is IP-67 compliant, hence safe from dust and water ingress and keep the bed functionality intact even in case of spillage of fluids.
This bed is equipped with polymer head and foot bows that adds the comfort and aesthetics. It comes with ABS railing system for extra safety for the user. The railings are fitted with light and sturdy aluminum brackets with polymer levers to engage and disengage the railings.
It has provision for placing the I.V. rod on all 4 corners for the ease of nursing staff and patient. H-Type legs are fitted with durable PVC shoes that gives workload capacity of 120kgs
It comes with durable and long-lasting rotatable 40-density mattress with 100 mm thickness. Incisions in the mattress adopts well to the bed positions with maximum comfort to the user. The PU coated elastic cover has concealed zip one on narrow side and both long sides. Mattress cover is made of Lycra fabric, which is stretchable, anti-microbial and breathable.
- 1 Patient Positioning Control wired handset
- H-type legs fitted with superior PVC Shoes
- IV Pole Location on all comers of bed
- The bed frame is made of 60 mm X 30 mm of 16C
- ERW tubes
- M.S. top of 18C CRCA sheet