HeroEcoMed B-1001 Clinical Semi Fowler Manual Bed
- H-type legs fitted with superior PVC Shoes
- IV Pole Location on all corners of the bed
- The bed frame is made of 60 mm X 30 mm of 16C ERW tubes
- M.S. top of 18G CRCA sheet
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
Soothing polymer molded head and foot panels
- The backrest Operated Manually through a crank mechanism
– HEM B-1001 is a semi-fowler bed with a strong rectangular powder coated MS Tube frame with a 2-section MS Top of 18G CRCA sheet.
– B1001 platform has precise laser cut perforations for breathability and elegant finish. B-1001 is pretreated and anti-microbial powder coated (60μm).
– HEM B-1001’s has adjustable back support using the Nylon molded collapsible key placed under the rear side of the bed. The key when rotated anti-clockwise raises the back support up to 70° and when clockwise rotations brings the back support to normal position. The rotation is effortless and noise free.
– B-1001 has provision for placing the I.V. rod on all 4 corners for the ease of nursing staff and patient. H-Type legs are fitted with durable PVC shoes that gives workload capacity of 120 kgs
– B-1001 comes with durable and long-lasting rotatable 40-density mattress with 100 mm thickness. Incisions in the mattress adopts well to the bed positions with maximum comfort to the user. The PU-coated elastic cover has concealed zip one on narrow side and both long sides. Mattress cover is made of Lycra fabric, which is stretchable, anti-microbial and breathable.
– B-1001 is equipped with polymer head and foot bows that adds the comfort and aesthetics. Option of ABS railing system is available for extra safety for the user. The railings are fitted with light and sturdy aluminum brackets with polymer levers to engage and disengage the railings.