Our function semi-fowler hospital bed is designed for long-lasting life with minimum maintenance. Only the backrest function is used in general wards and semi-special rooms. Our ward care furniture will complement the look of your whole hospital.
- Optional Accesssories
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
SATVA SEMI-FOWLER BED
- Non-removable powder-coated head and foot panels.
- H type legs fitted with superior PVC Shoes IV Pole Location on all corners of bed The bed frame made of 60 mm X 30 mm of 16C ERW tubes M.S. top of 18C CRCA sheet Sturdy Construction
- The Backrest is Operated Manually through the crank mechanism
Satva means ‘purity’. The name is inspired by the virtues described in Bhagavad Gita. The modern and sharp looks of our general ward bed will enhance the look of your hospital with better sturdiness and long-lasting design. With an optional feature of motorized function, a plain hospital bed will increase patient utility and ease patient care.
FUNCTION OPERATED BY SATVA BED
Backrest can be operated either by a hardened steel screw mechanism with a nylon molded handle or by electric motors with a hand-held remote.
|FUNCTIONS||Backrest||Railing System||Points||Head and Foot Panels|
|MODEL||Overall Approx. Size||Mattress Platform||Back rest||Working Load|
|B-1001M/B-1001R/B-1001||2050 mm L x 1025 mm W x 610 mm H||1890 mm L x 820 mm W||0-70 degrees||120 kgs|
- Single section, CNC cut, 40-density, 100 mm thick mattress with a cover of Lycra fabric, which is anti-microbial and stretchable in all directions. (MT-1)
- 125mm twin wheel castors with diagonal brakes (CW-90)
- Urine Bag Hook
- CT-Scan & Chart Holder (SS 304)
- Sanitizer Bottle Holder (55-304)
- HEM-RS 98: 5.5 Collapsible Side Rail
- HEM – RM 97: Powder Coated Collapsible Side Rail
- HEM-RM 96: Powder Coated Swing down Railing
- SS IV pole cum infusion pump stand (IV-11, IV-10)