- FAQs (3)
- Reviews (0)
Built according to our exacting quality standards, the Philips GS20 preconfigured patient monitor provides advanced functionalities for various clinical environments and patient acuity levels. In addition to offering market-proven essential parameters, the GS20 system is cost-effective and easy to learn and use.
- Easy to use and move around thanks to the lightweight, ergonomic design.
- Delivers accurate measurements with an extensive range of market-proven functions and features, including Philips FAST SpO2 and Philips ECG algorithms.
- Allows 2.5 hours of continuous monitoring thanks to a 4800 mAh, 11.1V rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Bed-to-bed overview function – including waveforms – for up to 32 monitors on the same local network
- Supports a wide range of patient acuity levels for neonatal, pediatric and adult patients
- Facilitates a low total cost of ownership with affordable servicing, parts and accessories
|Dimensions||31.6 × 26.5 × 13.1 cm|