- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
- CPAP Machine helps a person who has obstructive sleep apnea(OSA) breathe more easily during sleep. A CPAP machine increases air pressure in your throat so that your airway doesn’t collapse when you breathe in. When you use CPAP, your bed partner may sleep better too.
- The Dreamstation CPAP pro comes with a pressure range of 4-20cmH20.
3.The device comes with the fixed CPAP mode of therapy where it provide Fixed level of pressure to the user.
4.Ramp time: 0 to 45 min , It means that the pressure will start at a lower level then it will gradually increase to the prescribed level.
- C–Flexis a comfort feature you will find on Respironics CPAP machines. This feature decreases the pressure when you exhale.
6.The device comes with a SD card for the data storage and it has capacity of: SD>1year and on-board 6 months.
7.The colorful display and light weight gives user more ease to operate the device.
- Heated tube optional : Heated CPAP tubingis made to prevent condensation from forming in the tubing. In most cases, this form of tubingis made to plug into an outlet and consists of copper wires that run the length of the tubing to keep the inside warm from the humidifier to the mask.
- The device has two filter : Reusable pollen filter and Disposable Ultra Fine filter.
- Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App: The DreamStation machine has a built-in bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the Philips Respironics DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. The free app gives the user the opportunity to personalize the data tracking account
|Dimensions||41 × 24 × 20 cm|