- FAQs (15)
- Reviews (0)
- Bi-Flex pressure relief technology offers pressure relief at inhalation and exhalation to make BiPAP therapy more like natural breathing. The BiPAP Pro Bi-Flex is used to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- System One Humidity Control technology analyzes ambient temperature, relative humidity and patient flow to maintain consistent and optimum humidity levels – even in changing conditions.
- Machine has a pressure range of 4-25cmh2o.
- This BiLevel machine is equipped for giving two separate pressures for both inhalation and exhalation.
- The Philips Respironics System One BiPAP Pro offers resistance control keeping in order to allow the machine to adjust for the particular mask type that is being utilized with the machine.
- The Pressure Relief technology permits the machine to look at every individual breath in order to provide maximum pressure help at particular points during the patient’s breathing cycles.This implies patients will have the capacity to move from exhaling to inhaling and the other way with ease.
- . Machine has two filter for dust protection : Reusable black pollen filter and Disposable ultra fine filter.
- Heated Humidifier with Heated Tube (optional) : A CPAP heated humidifiertypically consists of a detachable portion of the CPAP machine. It has a tank, or chamber, that you can fill with distilled water. Underneath this chamber, you’ll find a hot plate, which heats the water and humidifies a portion of it. Heated CPAP tubing is made to prevent condensation from forming in the tubing. In most cases, this form of tubing is made to plug into an outlet and consists of copper wires that run the length of the tubing to keep the inside warm from the humidifier to the mask.
The reason heated humidification for CPAP machines came about is simple. Some patients receiving CPAP therapy complained of one or more of the following problems when using their CPAP machines:
- Scratchy, dry throat
- Dry nasal passages
- Nasal stuffiness
- Dry mouth
- Ramp.When you first put your CPAP mask on at night and turn the machine on, it may be difficult to adapt to the immediate airflow of your pressure settings, especially if you have moderate to severe sleep apnea, which requires relatively high pressure. A ramp is a comfort feature that allows your machine to gradually build-up to the prescribed pressure, making compliance much easier.The device comes with a ramp time of upto 0- 45min.
- Data Recording : It is capable of giving much more in-depth information such as: apnea events, hypopnea events, changes in pressure, leak rates, and information on snoring, and more. This information can be used to check daily, weekly, or even monthly averages.
11.Display : Machine comes with a LCD display to check your therapy and wheel push which makes it easy for the user to operate.
|Dimensions||41 × 24 × 20 cm|