- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
- Dorma 200 is an affordable fixed pressure CPAP device with proven Philips quality. The system features quiet operation, automatic altitude compensation, and optional humidifier/SD card. With its cost-effective design, the Dorma 200 offers a practical approach to sleep therapy.
2.The device comes with a pressure range of 4-20cmh20
- Simple icon-based interface
Bold, graphic display icons provide easy-to-understand operational control. The universality of this icon-based interface helps assure access for broad acceptance and compliance.
- Optional humidifier
Classic integrated humidification is available for the Dorma 200. Users can choose settings between 0 and 5. Each increment increases power to the humidifier plate.
- The Dorma 200 onboard display shows 7 & 30 day averages as well as total therapy hours. An optional humidifier and removable smart card offer extended capabilities. Easy ramp feature adjustments, brightness control, and flex pressure make the system very patient friendly.
- Dorma 200 is compatible with our Encore patient data management software to make it easy and efficient for sleep and respiratory professionals to manage patient therapy. The reporting system automatically gathers patient information.
- A ramp is a comfort feature that allows your machine to gradually build-up to the prescribed pressure, making compliance much easier.The device comes with a ramp time of upto 0- 45min.
|Dimensions||41 × 24 × 20 cm|