Defibrillators 2628 Phoenix
An automated external defibrillator (AED), DF-2628 is user-friendly and easy to understand with audio & visual prompts. The self-explanatory illustrations & illuminated symbols help to deliver therapy more quickly.
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
- Automated external defibrillator with bi-phasic current limited waveform
- Automatically analyses and records the patient’s ECG and prepares an electric shock
- Programmable CPR interval & shock sequence
- Audio and visual prompts
- Metronome signal for synchronizing chest compressions
- Automatic self-tests ensure operational readiness
- Up to 200 shocks applicable with a new battery
- Programmable in regional languages
There are no reviews yet.