- FAQs (5)
- Reviews (0)
Weighing only 19 kg (42 lbs), the 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is one of the smallest, most compact high-volume concentrators on the market, perfect for patients who require more than 5 lpm of oxygen. Equipped with an exclusive DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSD®) for monitoring oxygen produced, this concentrator helps to ensure user safety and product reliability.
- Capable of delivering up to 96% of O2 purity from 2 to 10 LPM
- Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Transfill Caddy (sold separately) with 18 x 14 inch shelf connects easily to 10L Concentrator
62.2 cm x 34.2 cm x 30.4 cm
2 – 10 LPM
|Average Power Consumption||
20.0 +/- 1.0 psi (138 kPA +/- 7kPA)
1. What should be the capacity of inverter/UPS?
Power Consumption of DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator is 664 Watts average. UPS should be 3 KVA or more.
2. What are the accessories included?
Accessories included are Humidifier, bottle Nasal Cannula, Operating manual and external filter.
3. Does the 10 lpm machine comes with oximizer or Special cannula ?
Yes, the product comes with a special cannula called oximizer.
4. How often does it require servicing?
You should change the filter every 6 months.
5. Do you have inlet filter for 10l devilbiss concentrator?
Yes 10L devilbiss has intel filter, Purity level is 95% to 97%.