Breathe Easy (BiPAP) – VT200
Respirare BiPAP is a noninvasive ventilator, Offers a comprehensive range of therapy modes and flexibility to adjust the settings and accommodate various patient conditions.
- Integrated Humidification
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
- It comes with more than 2 modes.
- You can select the gender.
- You will get the auto on and off feature.
- There is a leak compensation function.
- You will get up to 20 alerts.
- It has breath event detection.
- It has adjustable levels of humidity.
Supported by RespiView – Deckmount’s PC-based clinicial analysis and patient data management software. It enables you to review device therapy settings and download, analyze and store therapy data.
Ramp for Extra Comfort – Respirare BiPAP offers Ramp feature to help patients ease into therapy session. Ramp reaches the prescribed therapy level gradually and comfortably.
Integrated humidification – Heated Humidification makes therapy more comfortable and can reduce side effects like dry nose and throat.
In.trigger – lets you set min and max limits on wither side of the patients ideal inspiratory time.