- FAQs (3)
- Reviews (0)
Home Sleep Testing Kit
The Alice NightOne, an at-home sleep testing kit (HST) device is fully compatible with the Somnolyzer scoring solution, sleep technicians can read the results from the Alice NightOne HST and determine a sleep study score in 50% to 85% less time and with great accuracy, according to an internal study.
With minimal sensors and intuitive icons, Alice NightOne is easy for patients to set up themselves and limits discomfort while they sleep, states. It includes Smart Guide technology that provides step-by-step instructions and feedback to ensure all functions are working properly, reducing the chance of patient error. The device indicates if additional testing may be required before the patient returns the equipment, further streamlining logistics. Alice NightOne also provides the data necessary to differentiate between obstructive, central, and positional sleep apnea.
- Gold standard sensor set: the same sensor technology recommended by the AASM for in-lab studies
- Signals your techs are familiar with: no need to retrain
- Enhanced Good Study Indicator: know the data is there before the device is returned
- Powered by Sleepware G3 software: use the same software for in-lab and out-of-lab testing
- Optional Cloud Services: spread your services; unify your data
- Wireless connection: to Bluetooth-enabled Philips Respironics’ PAP devices
- RIP with integrated buckle design: eliminates external wire sets
10.34 cm x 2.51 cm x 6.78 cm
Two AA (1.5V) Alkaline Batteries Or Two Aa (1.2v) Nimh Rechargeable Batteries With At Least 2400 Mah