Philips Alice 6 LDx Diagnostic sleep system
The Alice 6 LDx is a full-featured, easy-to-understand diagnostic sleep system. It allows staff to focus more on patients and less on equipment.
- FAQs (0)
- Reviews (0)
The Alice 6 LDx is a full-featured, easy-to-understand diagnostic sleep system. It allows staff to focus more on patients and less on equipment. Pair the base station with the LDxS head box for 19 EEG inputs or the LDxN for 32 EEG inputs.
Alice 6 Lab Diagnostic Systems with Sleepware G3 offer full featured flexibility:
- 3 headboxes: LDe (basic), LDxS (advanced sleep) and LDxN (Neuro) feature differential pressure sensor, 3 chin lead with auto re-reference, integrated zRIP technology and Masimo oximetry
- 32 channel EEG Neuro module available
- Sleepware G3
- Refreshed design: improved security, workflow design,
- Many features: including fully customizable workspaces and reports, real-time impedance check and integrated database
- Direct connection possible with all our sleep therapy and NIV devices.
Integrated RIP driver reduces connections:
- Set up patients faster and easier. The integrated RIP driver, dedicated differential pressure transducer, and “keyhole” inputs reduce the number of connections during hook-up.
Patent-pending chin EMG technology for advanced monitoring:
- Monitor all three chin EMG inputs and select the best pair in real-time using our patent-pending chin EMG technology.
Continuous impedance recording for quality control:
- Glossary: not available
Two configurations for diagnostic flexibility:
- The Alice 6 LDx base station works with two head boxes so it’s easy to have the right capability where, and when, you need it. The LDxS head box offers 19 EEG inputs and the LDxN head box offers 32 EEG inputs.
There are no reviews yet.