- FAQs (4)
- Product specifications
- Reviews (0)
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask creates a secure and reliable seal, providing you the freedom to move comfortably at night. With a lightweight design and flexible nasal pillows, AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask is designed for active sleepers.
1. How often should we replace the cushion?
The silicone cushion should be replaced once every three to six months.
2. How do I maintain my mask?
Slowly remove the cushion from the frame, and wash with warm water and mild soap.
3. The AirFit P10 nasal pillow CPAP Mask is ideal for?
The The AirFit P10 nasal pillow CPAP Mask is ideal for :
1. Active Sleepers
3. Facial Hair
4. Readers / TV Watchers
4. What sizes are available for the nasal pillows?
The sizes available are small, medium and large.
- Stable Seal With Comfort in Mind
- Fewer Facial Touchpoints
- Pliable, Lightweight, and Durable Tube
- Customize Your Fit: Includes Small, Medium, and Large Nasal Pillows
- Flexible and Comfortable QuickFit Headgear
- 50% Lighter and Quieter Than Other Nasal Pillow Masks on the Market
|Mask Type||Nasal pillow|
|Headgear / Frame Sizes||One Size Fits Most|