AirFit N20 Nasal CPAP Mask
ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask is specially-designed to fit all patients, regardless of facial profile.
- FAQs (3)
- Reviews (0)
ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask is specially-designed to fit all patients, regardless of facial profile. The innovative InfinitySeal enhances your comfort and fit while reducing mask leaks.
- Reliable Seal for 99% of Face Shapes
- Soft, Flexible Frame With Unobstructed View
- New Hose Connection
- Magnetic Mask Clips and Quick-Release Elbow
|Dimensions||26 × 21 × 16 cm|
|Headgear / Frame Sizes||
One Size Fits Most
Large, Medium, Small
1. How often should we replace the cushion?
The silicone cushion should be replaced once every three to six months.
2. How do I maintain my mask?
Slowly remove the cushion from the frame, and wash with warm water and mild soap.
3. The AirFit N20 Nasal CPAP Mask is ideal for?
The AirFit N20 Nasal CPAP Mask is ideal for active sleepers, if you breathe through your nose, if you get up during the night.