- FAQs (3)
- Reviews (0)
The ResMed AirFit F20 is created to be low-profile. Perfect for those with claustrophobia. The mask frame features integrated padding and fewer facial touchpoints, making it a breeze to read or watch television before bed.
- Adaptive Silicone Cushion
- Soft Bridge Nasal Support and No Forehead Piece
- 360 Degree Hose Connection
- Easy On/Off Plush Headgear & Flexible Frame
- Operates at 21 Decibels
|Dimensions||26 × 21 × 16 cm|
|Headgear / Frame Sizes||
One Size Fits Most
Large, Medium, Small
How often should we replace the cushion?
The silicone cushion should be replaced once every three to six months.
How do I maintain my mask?
Slowly remove the cushion from the frame, and wash with warm water and mild soap.
The ResMed AirFit F20 full face CPAP Mask is ideal for?
ResMed AirFit F20 full face CPAP Mask is ideal for
- Light Sleepers
- Active Sleepers
- Allergy Sufferers
- Those Who Breathe From Their Nose and Mouth
- Those Who Want to Read or Watch Television Before Bed